Job Opportunity - Manager of Love Weston Café
Would you like to run a Community Café in Weston Village on Fridays? It will involve planning the catering; recruiting, training and managing the volunteers; managing the finances; and sharing your Christian faith so that everyone who comes can experience the love of Jesus. You will be self-employed, invoicing £12 per hour for 10 hours per week. There is a genuine occupational requirement that the post holder is a Christian.
Click here for the job description and here for the information sheet.
* Further information and a Job Description are available from David Pendle
* Please telephone Shirley if you would like to chat about this opportunity 07796 566173
* Applications by letter, please, stating your experience and training/qualifications related to the list of the Person Specification at the end of the Job Description to Shirley Ward
* Closing Date for applications - Friday 23 July 2021.
* Selection during the week beginning 26 July.
The Café is under the Love Weston Café Community Association, and is based at Weston Free Church at the foot of Lansdown Lane in Weston Village.